Hello Friends!
Thanks for being a follower of the 3 Girl JAM Challenge Blog!
We are glad you're here!
We are so excited to start our challenges on August 24, 2012.
From now until then we'd love your help to spread the word about our site so more people can share in the fun.
:0)
For your help in sharing our blog with your friends we'd love to offer you a 10% discount on your entire purchase from the 3 Girl JAM store: http://www.3girljam.com/
I also have a Giveaway posted on my personal blog A Little Bit of Bling.
Check it out HERE for your chance to win a $25.00 credit to the 3 Girl JAM store.
Please leave a comment below (and a way to contact you) and Random.org will chose a lucky follower to win a 3 Girl JAM Bow Maker.
See you Friday August 24th!!

What a sweet thing for you to do! I LOVE my bow maker and have a friend that keeps trying to steal it..if I won, i'd give it to her as a gift! :) Thanks for the chance!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the opportunity to win the bow maker.
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for this!!! I've had my eye on that bow maker!! Thank you sooooo much.
ReplyDeleteToodles
Monica
www.monicascreativemadness.com
simplycricutting@gmail.com
Very cool! I've been wanting to get a bow maker =)
ReplyDeletelots of love,
Ana Maria
I love my bow maker....off to spread the word!!!
ReplyDelete:O)
O I can't wait for the challenges to begin!! Love your ribbon and the bow maker would be a great addition to that!! Thanks for the chance to win!
ReplyDeleteKristan (Follower)
sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com
Would love to win a bow maker!
ReplyDeleteDiane (follower) dpntdn@yahoo.com
Enjoying your new site...congradulations!! I would love to win the bow maker :)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see what everyone has to share.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the new site.
I'd share it on my blog if I had one.
dmcardmaker (at AOL)
(NEW email follower)
I love my bow maker. I don't know what I ever did before I got it. If I would win I would give it to my daughter I'm always making bows for her.
ReplyDeletevickiebryn@yahoo.com
Sharing is caring and you guys do!!! Thanks
ReplyDeleteCreative Wishes,
Claire S.
www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com
Would love one of these! Just got my order of ribbon in, and this would be perfect for it:)
ReplyDeleteRobin
Thecricutscrapper@yahoo.com
Thank you so much for the chance to win! I already own the bow maker and I LOVE it. If I won, I would give it away as a prize on my birthday blog hop on September 10th!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Chriss
america57@comcast.net
www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com
YAY! Your bow maker looks so handy. I'd love to win one.
ReplyDeleteBe blessed, Beckie
justbcreativecrazy@gmail.com
Ooh fantastic, looking forward to the new challenges : )
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance to win the bow maker.
jenfa1@tpg.com.au
http://jennyhurleycards.blogspot.com.au/
How exciting! I love to play along with challenges when I get a chance and look forward to seeing what you ladies have planned! I plan on being back tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteOh I so want a chance to win that bow maker! Thank you!!
ReplyDeletei'd love to win this....i stink at making bows and i love using them. thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeleteI am really looking forward to the challenges. I love participating in them. I love this cute bow maker, this is something I really need! Thanks for the chance to win it!
ReplyDelete