Hi Everyone!
Julie here:
Today I made a project specifically for our very first challenge here at 3 Girl JAM Challenges!
This weeks challenge is "Butterfiles and Bows" and is sponsored by Dilly Bean Stamps and 3 Girl JAM.
Thank you Dilly Bean stamps for being such an awesome sponsor!
Thank you Dilly Bean stamps for being such an awesome sponsor!
Remember- it is not required to use Dilly Bean Stamps or 3GJ Ribbon on your project (we do love to see it though but it won't increase your chances of winning.)
:0)
Make sure you check out rule rules and requirements HERE.
I am not a huge digi stamp user so I'm still learning.
Let's just say I am trying to expand my horizons!
The digi is Dilly Bean Stamps: #447 Molly's Heart Framed
DCWV: Colorful Life
Sentiment and Banner: Pink by Design Everyday Banners
Feel free to check out my personal blog: A Little Bit of Bling for more inspiration!
Feel free to check out my personal blog: A Little Bit of Bling for more inspiration!
Link up your own project for a chance to win!
(you have until Thursday Sept. 6th)
(you have until Thursday Sept. 6th)
Wow Julie! Great card! You are doing awesome with the digis!
ReplyDeleteYou made an adorable card, Julie! Love the colors, wow!!! I haven't entered a challenge in months for the lack of time but I wanted to be sure to enter yours! I am all linked up! :)
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Heather Lynn
This is spectacular Julie! Love all that you did with the image and great pair up with the Ice Blue ribbon! Whoo Hoo!
ReplyDeleteYour card is very nice, I am a beginner at coloring too, this digital is sweeeeeeet! I make digital stamps as well and if you are interested in another sponsor I would be more than happy!!! My email is jerri255@eastlink.ca I can send you my sample pkg. so you can judge for yourself and just let me know when you would like to have it.!! Keep up the coloring!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love it, Julie! The colors really pop! I'm so excited to be in the first 3GJ Challenge Blog challenge!
ReplyDeleteHugs!
Kaitlynn
Just remembered I need to add the challenge button to my blog - done:-)
ReplyDeletehttp://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/