Hello 3 Girl Jam fans! Julie O here today, sneaking a peek for this weekend's cross promotional hop with 3 Girl JAM and The Alley Way Stamps. You thought last weekend was great? Well, we're doing it all over again with different team members this weekend! How cool is that?
We're once again using this picture for inspiration:
I used the TAWS stamp set called Phraseology. And I have to tell you, at first, I was stumped! But here's a card I made using inspiration from this photo. I titled it "Heart 'U', stacked" It has the beautiful 3 Girl JAM holly berry ribbon and a vintage button.
Please visit my blog, http://muddypawsinkyfingers.blogspot.com/2013/03/sneak-peek-for-alley-way-stamps-3girl.html for more details about this card, and come back March 8-10 for the second 1/2 of the great cross-promotional blog hop with The Alley Way Stamps and 3 Girl JAM. It's gonna rock!
Don't forget to link up your creations using the photo. And, remember, it's for inspiration only.


looking forward to playing along! thanks for another fun challenge!
ReplyDeletelovely creation!
ReplyDelete