Thursday, April 18, 2013

{April Showers Challenge Time}


Hey Hey crafters it's me Scrappin Madge from Madge's Scrappin Lounge and today I am super excited you are joining us for another fun challenge!

Here is the Scoop:
Theme: April Showers with Ribbon
(Anything with Rain, Water, unbrellas... etc.)
Date: April 12-25th
***Sponsor 3 Girl Jam***

Prize:  $10.00 3GJ Gift Certificate and Guest Spot

  
Who is ready to see what my project is that I made for this challenge???? Sweet I was hoping that you would say that!! Here we go!!

I used the fun crinkle ribbon combo: Caribbean Splash {HERE} and the combo: Winter Bundle {HERE}.  I hope that you enjoyed my fun card today.  I just love the cute little vintage kids walking in the Rain with their umbrella!! 

Be sure to link up your projects!! 
And come find me at my blog Madge's Scrappin Lounge


4 comments:

  1. Aw, Madge, those kids are sweet! And so is the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hellο there, ӏ believе your site could possiblу be hаving
    browseг compatibility prоblеms. Wheneveг I loοκ at
    yоur webѕіtе іn Safaгі, it lookѕ fine but when opеning in I.
    Ε., it hаs some overlapping isѕuеs.
    ӏ merеly wantеd to givе you а quіck heads uρ!

    Οtheг than that, greаt site! please click the following post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't have time to try the challenge. Just wanted to tell you how adorable your card is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wе arе a group of voluntееrs and
    οpenіng a bгand new ѕcheme in our communitу.
    Your site ρгovidеd uѕ ωіth valuable infoгmatіоn tο work οn.
    You hаvе performed a fοrmidable job and our whole nеіghboгhood can be gratеful to уοu.
    just click the following web page

    ReplyDelete