Friday, January 16, 2015

2015- 3 Girl JAM Design Team- Part 1


Hi Everyone!

I am so excited to announce the
2015 3 Girl JAM Design Team!!

This is going to be a 2 part post.  Today you will get to know the returning team members and tomorrow you will get to meet the NEW ladies!

Returning Design Team Members:
"Like" my Facebook Page
Follow my Pinterest

My name is Julie Odil, and I am thrilled to be a part of the 3 Girl JAM design team.  I’m one of the “old” ones on this team — in more ways than one!  I am such a fan of all the 3 Girl JAM products, and there is no better person to work for than JulieK.  I am very pleased to be back for another term.
I’ve always been creative – I play many instruments, like to write, and have been crafty my whole life.  I began scrapbooking about 8 years ago and cardmaking about 5 years ago, but things really took off when I began my blog almost 3 years ago.  It was a life changing experience.  I can’t believe how much fun I’ve had and how many friends I’ve made through my blog.
"Like" my Facebook Page
Follow my Pinterest 

I'm very excited to remain on the 3 Girl JAM team.  I love, love the products, and I'm excited to be able to showcase them.  I've been paper-crafting for a little more than 21 years.  I started with scrapbooking when my oldest son was born.  He's almost 22 now, so it's been a long time.  I scrap, make cards, and do some home decor.  I'm a second-time-around happily married woman.  My husband and I have four sons between us.  His are twins and mine are about 15 months apart, so all four boys are 20 and 21 currently.  I manage Arts departments at a local university.  Lots of boy in my home and lots of stress in my job.  Paper-crafting is my release, and I can't imagine life without it.
"Like" my Facebook Page
Follow my Pinterest

Hi! My name is Georgiana Carson and I am 5th grade teacher who loves to craft, especially for my students and fellow teachers. I live in Central Florida with my husband and two kids (They have ALL learned to support my obsession with paper...and will even contribute to my addiction.). I am SUPER excited that I will be on the 3 Girl JAM team for another term! I love all the products, especially the crinkle ribbon!

Check out my You Tube Channel
Follow my Pinterest 

Hi everyone, I'm Abby aka ScrappinAbby and I live in the beautiful green state of Oregon. I'm happily married to someone who I can truly say is my best friend, Steve. He is also my Number One Fan as he does nothing but support me in my crafting. I'm a proud mom to two wonderful kids, Tre' who is 19 and Kaley is who is 15. I'm also the proud owner of a very spoiled mini Dachshund, Bella. I am a lover of paper, canvas and all things crafty & I am obsessed with the color purple. I've always been a crafter but I started scrapbooking 19 years ago when I had my son and it has grown into a full blown obsession for me and I haven't looked back since. I love making albums (mini etc.), board books, cards, LO's, altered items and pretty much anything I can scrap up! I love crafting & the friendships that are created from this wonderful world of paper, stamps & inks. I craft every single day...it's my therapy for sure and I love nothing more than being surrounded & inspired by all the wonderful scrappy items in my craft room and getting inky! You can follow along on my crafty journey


Marji 

"Like" my Facebook Page
Follow my Pinterest 

I am a SAH mom to a beautiful and busy 5 year old.  I have been crafting all my life, I found stamps about 20 years ago and was hooked immediately.  I discovered paper piecing about 4 years ago and really fell in love.  I rarely use my stamps but still collect them.  I do all kinds of crafts, I call myself ADD when it comes to crafting, I usually have 3 or more things going at once.  My mental list of things I want to try is longer than I can remember or ever complete but I never have to worry about being bored. My husband is retired law enforcement so since he's home all the time, I can almost craft when ever I want to.  My daughter loves to craft too so that helps, I give her supplies and she works along side of me doing her own projects.

Welcome back to the team Ladies!!

Stop back tomorrow to meet the Newbies!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to the continuing team members.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to be joining you ladies! Looking forward to lots of fun creating together over the next year! ;)

    ReplyDelete