Today we have a fabulous Guest Designer on our Blog:
Yoshira from Amo Mi Cricut
Hi my name is Yoshira and I love my paper and chocolates.I have always
loved crafts but my addiction to paper came when I wanted to scrapbook
my sons pictures.Since then I have found my love for paper crafts.I do
alot of cards because they are just more easier than putting a LO
together.I enjoy coloring with my alcohol markers and cutting with my
die cutting machines to put a little project together for a loved
one.And of course adding a little ribbon here or there to give it a
homemade touch.
Check out her gorgeous project!
Isn't this adorable!!
Make sure to stop by Yoshira's blog to let her know how awesome her sweet card is!
Remember to link up your Anything Goes project!
This is awesome!!! Your coloring is amazing Yoshira!! Thanks for much for sharing and being a FAB Guest Designer!!
ReplyDeleteA FABULOUS & FUN project!!Awesome job!
ReplyDeleteHave a FABULOUS day,
Migdalia