Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Sew Much Fun

Julie O here from Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers on the 3 Girl JAM challenge blog, to tell you that I never did learn to sew very well.  Sewing straight seams on a sewing machine is difficult for me, much less doing something fancy!

But I can stamp, and I can emboss, and I'm pretty good with a pair of scissors.  And I can stamp sentiments that talk about sewing.  So,(sew?) that's what I did with this card!


This card uses the beautiful Seasons bundle.  Please visit the store to see all the beautiful ribbons and accessories.  And swing by Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers for more details about this project.

Challenge Dates: Feb 15~ Feb 28
Sponsor:
StateLine Bag Company
Prize: 25 Canvas Bags from StateLine Bags Co. and 1 bundle 3GJ ribbon


Link up your Anything Goes- with Ribbon project HERE!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Julie, I can relate. I would love to sew but it doesn't like me much. lol Your card is beautiful and those scissors look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is sew cute! I have a very dear friend that sews and a daughter that sews, I can make them cards to thank them for making me the stuff I need, lol!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  3. So what... sew buttons was a silly saying when we were kids. Julie... your card is S{EW} cute!
    Love those scissors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Julie -love your card! It's sew cute! I used to sew a little, but not much anymore. I'd rather play with paper, ribbon, stamps, bling and paint!

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS I just ordered some crinkled ribbon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is "sew" pretty Julie!!
    Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete