Our sponsor for this challenge, Use a Digi With Ribbon, is Sassy Studio Designs and here's my "I Like Your Style Girl" diva tag....
I chose to work with the Evanora digital image...
I chose to do some paper piecing with this digi image instead of coloring it as you would normally see.
I used some of the yummy Halloween Harvest crinkle ribbon for this tag. I love how it looks against the purple and green tones in the papers I used for the image.
I thought the feathers were a fun touch to add to the image : )
Here's a better photo of the paper piecing I did for this image...
I have a short video to share with you that shows you the tag up close and the products I used for this tag..you can check it HERE on my YouTube Channel.
For a complete supply list and additional photos...please be sure to stop by my BLOG.
As I mentioned at the beginning of this post, the current challenge is sponsored by Sassy Studio Designs (the winner will get 4 digis of their choice) and by 3 Girl Jam (a gift certificate for $10...wowza). This Challenge goes through May 23rd so be sure to head into your creative space and get started on your project!!
Every Challenge has some rules-
~~ to qualify for the prizes, please make sure to follow ours~~
We've had so many great entries but we must stress- rules are rules.
1. Use ribbon and follow the theme for the challenge.
Challenge #18~Use a Digi w/Ribbon
(you do not need to use 3GJ Ribbon - but if you have some we would love to see it!!)
2. Follow the 3 Girl JAM Challenge blog.
3. Add the 3 Girl JAM Challenge button to your side bar.
4. You will have 2 weeks to link up your entry
(last day to enter will be May 23th , Winner will be announced on May 24th.)
5. Be sure to link up to your blog post and not your blog.
(It will make it much easier for the design team to leave you some love!)
6. NO BACK LINKING
7. Have fun!
Thanks for stopping by the 3 Girl Jam Challenge Blog...we can't wait to see what you create : )
Happy Craftin!!







Lovely creation!!!
ReplyDelete