Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Challenge 17 Anything Goes with Ribbon: Vintage Candles Card

Hi everyone! This is Elizabeth from 217 Creations.  I am so excited to be sharing with you here on the 3 Girl Jam Challenge Blog.  I know you probably see my card and think "Christmas is 7 months away!" That is true.  But last year I waited until the last minute, got stressed out and then didn't send many cards out.  So this year I am making a card or two each month.  Then I won't be burnt out once the holidays roll on by.
I used 3 Girl Jam Holly Berry Crinkle Ribbon. I bought it in the Winter Bundle.
The paper is from Recollections.  I bought this cool wood veneer piece in at Michaels during Christmas clearance.  I used Distress Stains to ink it up.  I add small rhinestones for just the right amount of bling.


There are some great prizes up for grabs this week from both Trendy Twine
and 3 Girl Jam. 
3 Girl JAM
CLICK HERE to see the rules and the details on the sponsors.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment