Theme: Anything Goes+ Ribbon!
Here is my project that I will be showcasing as a Design Team Member:
I decided to pull out my Tim Holtz stamps and embossing powders.
I also stitched my 3GJ ribbon Season's Bundle to the top of the StateLine Canvas bag and added beads along the way.
I made a short video showing my technique.
Enjoy!
Challenge Dates: Feb 15~ Feb 28
Sponsor: StateLine Bag Company
Prize: 25 Canvas Bags from StateLine Bags Co., 1 bundle 3GJ ribbon, Guest designer spot
Shop HERE!
Be sure to stop by 3 Girl Jam to see all the great crinkle ribbon and new products and swing by my blog DoubleClick for more 3GJ projects!
this is gorgeous Carri!!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome project!
What a GORGEOUS bag! So, so pretty! I am dying to try my hand at decorating one of these. Thank you for the inspiration!
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome! I love the TH style of it!
ReplyDeleteGreat project Carri <3!!! I'm joining the fun.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the fun challenge.
Catarina aka docerela